With some delay, we are excited that Laxmi has joined our group. She is my first student from the department of Mechanical Engineering. She is working on mechanics of nanostructured ceramics.
Dr. Naraghi have a talk on the subject of electrification of aircraft (University of Minnesota, November 2023)
Drs. Green (Chemical Engineering) and Naraghi, from TAMU, together with Dr. Vashisth (University of Washington) are being funded to explore new approaches for energy efficient recovery of Carbon Fibers from Thermosets. More details to follow, stay tuned.
- Connect with 3D Printing professionals
- Engage with fellow 3D Printing enthusiasts
- Learn from industry experts on emerging 3D Printing technology
- Achieve personal growth by improving your communication and networking skills
- Be part of a global community advancing women and minorities
- Learn about prospective career paths and employment opportunities
Dr. Naraghi gave an invited talk to the students and faculty in University of Iowa, Department of Mechanical engineering. This was part of the graduate seminars. The title of the presentation is shown below. Thanks to Sevketcan (my PhD student) for all his hard work, and also thanks to Dr. Lamuta (Iowa) for inviting Dr. Naraghi.
Our Ms. Tanaya Mandal is one of the SAMPE Seattle 2020 winners, thanks to Dr. Creasy for mentoring Tanaya. Link is here